Talktohannaford – Through the Hannaford survey, you have the chance to win the tempting discount for the next grocery buys the outlets.
There are consumers who fill the feedback forms at these outlets, it isn’t believed to be as comfortable and effective as the email or online ones.
That’s the reason why the survey of Hannaford has online gone. If you’re the established consumer of the store, then the guide tells everything you have to know about the rewarding survey.
The Hannaford brothers company is the famous supermarket in America and retails store chain with 185 outlets. Set as the smaller produce store at the stunning Maine waterfront, it sells dairy food, deli items, snacks, sushi, meats, floral stuff, and frozen foods.
Discount coupons and special recipes are available usually at the online homepage. Opened by Hannaford and owned by Ahold Delhaizes.
|Entry Methods||Online, Mail-in
|Prize Limit Per Person & Household||1
|Per Person Entry Limit||13
|Eligible Locations|| Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
New York, Vermont
Requirements of this survey:
The purchase and receipt are necessary for participating in this online Hannaford survey. They’re required for participationthrough the mail. It’s important to keep in mind that the chance of winning isn’t going to get the hike through purchases in this survey or store.
- Age: you have to be eighteen years or more for participating in the sweepstakes. Minors aren’t allowed.
- Locations: you can participate in this survey if you’re legal Maine, Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, or Vermont Resident.
- Limit of entry: the limit of 5 entries a person otherwise household an entry time is allowed, that is regardless of the entry way chosen.
How to take this survey?
This survey is the online questions that the company has designed to gauge the customer satisfaction level for the services and products.
You have to spend around eight to ten mins to answer easy and simple questions. There are 2 methods to take this survey that is email and online.
For participating in the online survey, you as the entrant are required to make the buy of the amount at the targeted location when the sweepstakes period is on mode.
This will givethe receipt, will be the survey invitation. Once this is done, perform the steps in the date of the receipts for five days.
- Firstly, go to the official site. Then enter the URL in this browser will browser automatically.
- If the redirect doesn’t occur, the page displaying the rule of sweepstakes along with the policy is displayed.
- Then click the button to continue in English languages or then Next.
- Enter the sixteen digits PIN as printed on the receipt.
- Then click the button to continue with 2 forward arrows.
- Then answer all questions asked in this survey to share the experience.
- Various queries are MCQ are chosen two or three responses.
- Select the yes. And then provide all details of a contact, at the survey end, if you have to enter these sweepstakes to get the gift card $500. This information we use to talk if you win a prize.
Mail in the survey:
- If you have not to purchase from the Hannaford store and don’t have to take the online survey, you can be opted to write the mail to this company for entering into these sweepstakes.
- On the simple card, write the full name, states, address, area code and zip code along with contact number, birthdates, and email address.
Upon completing this survey, you have the chance to enter into the drawing for winning the $500 five cards.
This drawing will conduct on or during the 3 entry period stated in these rules specified by this store, in that 5 winners will choose from eligible entries received for every period.
In the method, a total of fifteen prizes of $500 will be given. These winners will receive the notification via, email, phone, and mail in two days of business from the drawing date for the entry period.
By getting all this information we understand the survey process. The Hannaford brother company is the famous supermarket in America and retails store chain with 185 outlets. Set as the smaller produces store at the stunning Maine waterfront, it’s sells dairy food, deli items, snacks, sushi, meats, floral stuff, and frozen foods.